Friday, May 4, 2007

Do you feel like you need a vacation?

Do you ever feel like you really need a vacation? I really feel I need thatIt's been 2 years that I have been working non stop; no vacation: last 2 Summers fulltime at work and a couple of classes and during school year I had the senior design which is very time consuming and then studying for GRE while registered with classes and working at the same time plus my permanat parttime job which is housework ofcourse! ; after graduation I jumped right into the master's program without a break. Today I had 2 final exams so I really feel exhausted and really need a break. What I'm imagining is an island very quiet with ocean waves and seabird's voices only and for some reason I like to be there alone at least for a day; just to walking by the shore, thinking and relaxing and reading... no strings attached and no worries for anything...just picturing it makes me calm. How long has it been since you've had a relaxing vacation? sth specially for YOU and one that YOU hve enjoyed to the fullest?I know mine's been a while....

No comments: