Friday, October 12, 2007

Back with friends...


Today Ramadan ended and I could go back lunching with my friends. I really missed that; I have not seen a bunch of my friends just because I could not eat! So I get it: eating is very important in our relations with others!I wish we did not need this excuse to see eachother though. For me just missing someone is a good enough reason/excuse to wanna be with a friend.
Anyway I need to start to put time limits on my lunches and since official "lunch hour" here is one hour,I'll try to keep it one hour only! Hard to do sometimes but has to be doable :)

1 comment:

Zara said...

That's right,...One hour from Leaving the office till comming back and starting... So the actual lauch time is less that 1 hour...In this way I can join you every day,...
Kiss