Thursday, June 21, 2007

Thanks Dr. Laura!

I have been reading/listening to Dr. laura's books recently on the subject of relationships. There was a book called "Proper care and feeding of Husbands" ; I strongly recommend this book to ladies who are in a relationship; The book is available in both Audio and regular format and it's easy and soft reading, and you can find it in the public library of your area. This book opens women's eyes to what they can do to ruin/save their relationships and I was pleased to hear of "women power" and how women can manage their relationship. The "how" of it though, was explained in that book. Since I have read it I feel strong relief, relaxation, happiness and love in my life; the things that were there, but sometimes I failed to see them or I would ruin them with my self centeredness... so here I am to say: Thanks Dr. Laura!

No comments: