Thursday, July 12, 2007

What a life...

life has its own tricks, surprises and shocks sometimes. this morning I got another bad news; This is the second bad news in this week: we found out that my husband's grandfather had passed away on friday, the same day our friend had the accident and died.I'm worried how a person can have capacity to tolerate such shocks.I'm worried about my husband so much since he loved both of these people very much.Thanks to our dear friends who had read the news and had called and comforted him he's much better, but still....
I pray that God gives us the tolerance to bear the pain of losing loved ones; Amen.

2 comments:

Zara said...

I understand, how sad it is, but this is life...with all good and bad news, and I am sure all of us have the power to pass ups and downs in life.
Love U.

Mohsen said...

In theory, thanks to their intelligence, man kind is capable of not becoming shocked if he/she is anticipating problems in advance. We avoid getting shocked because stressful states would affect our health status and may compromise our life. Some stresses are helpful in situations when we are in danger. They affect us physiologically, so we can automatically find a way out of that risky situation. As per losing our friends and our beloved deaths, however, it is our mind and thoughts which should be utilized to come over the stresses. postive thoughts are perhaps the unique weapon of mankind to use against this kind of situation. Keep on thinking positively would help us the most. May your friend and husband's grandfather stay in peace forever.