Wednesday, September 5, 2007

I'm back!!

It's been a while since I've scrapped down something here. So I'm even ashamed to say that I have a blog! The main reason is that I was in Iran for a month or so and didn't wanna be spending my time online too much, while I was in vacation; specially that the kind of intenet I had access to, was dial-up and after connecting our DSL line at home, I don't have patience for dial-up connections anymore!!
Well, not much new with me, other than being busy,busy,busyyyyy...:2 projects and 3 advisors + couple classes , a second job + housewifing (!) ; you can imagine right? But whatever the workload I wanna try to do it during the week and try to have fun in the weekend. I like how most people in here shut down their work starting Friday evening till next Monday and enjoy it to the fullest.This past Monday was labor day and we had 3 days off in a row;I could not beleive that some of my professors, secretaries,and students didn't even show up for work on Friday and start their fun & vacation a day earlier...Well let's just say that I hope I can follow their path and take these mini vacations among my busy dasys...Hope you all will be able to do the same :)

1 comment:

Zara said...

Thank you so much Ava, for all your Comments on my blog and all your kindness. I know you less than a year. but actually you are one of my best friends. Your are an angel in my life:)