Thursday, January 10, 2008

Vacation





It was a while that I was looking forward to a great vacation where I can take a break from everyday duties and forget about anything that happens in my everyday life specially a break from school, exams, & research ... I even had break from internet and any kind of reading and it felt great to be that relaxed...

Anyhook, I went to Orlando Fl for 7 days with my hubby and an awsome group of friends (totally 9 people). Places we visited were 2 parks of universal Studios,KSC (Kennedy Space Center of NASA) which I enjoyed visiting for the second time, Seaworld and the most beautiful park I had ever seen the Disney's EPCOT (the image is Epcot's).This amazing park had wonderful rides of human historty from the begining and on to the future ; Mission space where they simulated a take off, ride and landing in Mars. Each of us had a particular role in running the S/C and I was the Flight Engineer!
Since I love travelling this park was the right place for me to be: they had designed different countries of the world with their particular buildings and special markets in this park.(As far as I remember the countries were France, Germany, Morocco(see the second image), Mexico, Norway,China, Japan, Italy and US & Canada)There was still a lot to see and one day was not enough to see the whole parks.
To my own surprise we are planning to go back this time just to see a shuttle take off in the next month or so. This proves that we "LOVE" road trips fo sho!!

2 comments:

Mohsen said...

WOw! I went to FL, but only managed to see he Seaworld. STill was amusing! But never managed the Disney. Man! The parks are just wanderful! Both entertainment and informative!
You should have written more on the S/C ride! I cant imagine what type of a takeoff was it!
And one more point: you going back to see a real shuttle takeoff to the space in a month? Or I got it wrong? Must be exciting!

Ava said...

Got it right; we wanna go see a real shuttle lunch; I'm already excited for it :)