Monday, March 12, 2007

To Socialize or not to??

So many things in my mind that I don't know which to think: News & Media 's bias; Liberals and conservatives and the issue of abortion, and the most important the top, but "twisted" movie 300... and my personal issue: I am I too social?!
At work, I was called to be a "social bee" for my people & social skills, i guess because I was friendly and could make friends easily; as a result I am almost always in a big circle of friends. At this moment my number of friends seem to have gone way up! so many that I'm scared I won't be able to take care of each one of them as I'd love to and this makes me sad. I have ended up turning down lunches and delaying return of phone calls and this hurts me. So, is it really necessary to think of numbers: HOW MANY is one person's capacity? I guess it all depends on how busy we really are and what limitations we have...

1 comment:

Zara said...

Oh my God,
do not count your friends,... Quantity is not important, I guess. I myself as friend do noy count number of your calls to me, or I do not care about howmany times are you inviting me to lunch a week. The thing which is important is that how much you share your kindness with everyone in each communication. You can do it very well....
(Comment man az post to toolanitar shod, poor harfam az bas:P)